Florence E. Wilkins Pastor
* 1966, one of six children who preceded her
mother into the water to be baptized in Jesus name.
* First Sunday in October 1982, baptized
with the Holy Ghost.
* Received her Bachelor of Arts degree in
Early Childhood Education from St. Augustine’s
College, Raleigh, North Carolina in May 1978 and was also
commissioned a second lieutenant in the United States Army at the same time.
* Served honorably for ten years in the
Adjutant General Corps (Personnel Administration and Management) of the United States Army.
* While serving, she also earned her masters in
Education Administration and Supervision in 1982 from Alabama
A & M University
in Normal, Alabama.
* With the Lord having a call on her life
for the ministry, she resigned her commission in 1988 and became more active in
* In the fall of 1988, she began teaching in
Edgecombe County Public Schools for nine years, served as middle school
assistant principal for five years, elementary school principal for two years,
and is currently serving as an elementary assistant principal.
* Her son, Patrick Dale Wilkins, born August
23, 1974, was called home to be with the Lord on June 20, 2003. She has one
grandson, Patrick Justin Wilkins and daughter-in-law, Nina.
* Evangelist Wilkins’ spiritual growth continued
during these same years under the leadership of Pastor Minnie Wilkins (mother
received her local minister’s license from the Pentecostal Churches
of the Apostolic Faith, Inc (P.C.A.F.), Inc. in 1991.
is a 1999 graduate of the Evangelical Teacher Training Course.
was made assistant pastor and in 1999 received her ordination credentials.
2, 2006, installed as Pastor of Little Bethlehem.
Pastor Wilkins continues to serve the
Church faithfully. “I count myself blessed to be found worthy as a good steward
of the word of God and the work of the ministry. May the Lord continue adding
to the church such as should be saved.”